The Medibus Medical Barometer is a quantitative sociological research conducted at national level, in urban areas with over 100 000 inhabitants, and surveys the private sector of the medical market.
The Medical Barometer is continuously conducted since 2004.
Who is the MEDIBUS Medical Barometer intended for?
The results of this study are useful to all the companies operating in the medical and insurance field, as well as other institutions, companies, organizations or media representatives who wish to know the evolution of this sector (consulting companies, audit, investment funds etc.).
Medibus enjoys the attention of both national and international companies.
What are the objectives of the MEDIBUS study?
- Use of private medical services – calling availability, degree of resort, willingness to pay
- Subscription to a private medical clinic – degree of awareness, contracting, willingness to pay
- Private medical labs - notoriousness
- Private medical clinics – notoriousness and evaluation, determining strong and weak points of the main suppliers of medical services in Bucharest, degree of resorting to their services, future intention to call
- Sources of medical information
- Determining the size of the market of private medical services in various categories (examinations, clinical tests, laboratory analyses, subscriptions)
• 19 / Mar / 2012
MEDNET’s most recent study shows that more than half of people living in cities usually (...)
• 19 / Dec / 2011
Even though in the period February-December 2011 the percentage of those who declare are (...)
• 13 / Dec / 2011
The budget for the Winter Holydays is for 64,6% of the respondents smaller in comparison to the (...)
MEDNET Marketing Research Center
Str. Turda, nr. 98, bl. 29A, tronson II, et. 8, sector 1, Cod postal 011333, Bucharest, Romania
+40 21 224 06 77
+40 21 224 06 75